edited October 2017 in ORK Support
Hey folk,

I'm trying to use icons to display the value of a Normal type Status Value. After putting the various pieces together to create a status display for the user, I'm finding that the status values are showing one less icon than they should. I've posted a screenshot below to illustrate the problem. Combat should be showing 4 stars next to it, but is only showing 3. Memory should be showing 3 and is only showing two.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? I'm using the latest version of Ork, 2.14 :)
Post edited by ermzzz on
  • edited October 2017
    I'll look into it. Can you post the details of your icon setup?

Edit: Tested it on my end and worked fine, I'll need the details on your status value's value bar setup and possibly the HUD (or menu) you used in your screenshot.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Here's a screenshot with my status value's value bar settings:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/4sZaNoJ7hgNKy9Yf1

And here's a screenshot of the status element I'm using to display the bar in my Menu Screen:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/c3FSJWA8QK5lHP9f1

Thanks!
  • edited October 2017
    By any chance, is your status value's minimum value 1?
    That should be the issue - icons currently display from minimum to maximum, i.e. minimum value of 1, current value of 4 would display 3 icons, while a minimum value of 0 would display 4.

Will add an option to show icons from 0 instead of the minimum value.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yup, my minimum value is 1. I just changed it to zero, and the value bar worked properly. You're a wizard, thanks :)