@GIL Question on when the modifier is applied. I have the modifier tied to a formula which in turn is based on the current shop user. What I noticed when selecting a different user from the party, the prices do not change and the debug statement I have in my formula is only fired once (when the shop is opened with the party leader as the shopper).
Is this by design?

I ask because I have a passive ability - Haggle - which adjusts the prices for the current user if they have the ability. I gave the ability to the party leader to start the game. Prices show the Haggle skill bonus. Switch to new shopper, prices still show the bonus even though the new shopper does not have the ability.

Thanks.

• Hm, working fine on my end - changing the shop user through the combatant change keys from the shop layout updates the prices.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2018
    Hmm, how do you have the modifier setup?
    I'm guessing I have something setup incorrectly then. I'm using a formula for the value.
    The status fork is looking for Novice, Expert or Master Haggle passive ability. If it doesn't exist, the value is set to 1.0
    Here is my buy formula

Post edited by keyboardcowboy on
  • Ooooh ... sorry, misinterpreted your issue. Thought you where talking about using formulas for an item's price calculation.
    Yeah ... the price modifiers seem to be bugged when changing combatants. Will be fixed in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hey, no problem. That's why I submitted the screenshot :)

Thanks GIL
  • Just an update: that fix worked perfectly.

Thanks again, GIL