player group win

<2nd set battle>Start
*battle area is remaining.

Player group win

Results

I have no idea.
Please help me

Best regards.

• Is this for one continuing battle, where new troops move in, or 1 battle being completed (battle end, loot, level ups, etc.) before starting the next one?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • kenken
    edited November 2018
    I want to continuing battle.
    Experience points and rewards will be displayed if you win the last group.
    Post edited by ken on
  • In that case, I'd recommend doing this in the death events of your combatants, e.g. setting up a new battle event that does this and add it to the combatants that need it.

You can use a Join Battle node to add new combatants to the battle. You'll probably first want to check if there are still some enemies left before adding new combatants - you can do this by first using a Search Combatant node to find all allied combatants of the dying combatant (i.e. Is Enemy should be set to No) and check the count using a Found Objects Count node.
    You can further drive this using game variables to only add new combatants when certain conditions are met.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks Gil!
    I will do that!
  • edited June 2022
    Hi, @gamingislove , I'm using ORK3. I follow your solution above: create a schematic and add it to the combatant's death animation. In the schematic, I use a Join Battle node after checking no enemies are left in the scene, the new combatants were spawned when the last enemy was killed, the problem is the battle ends too(even the new combatants were spawned).

Is there another solution for this multiple set of battle in ORK3?

Edit: There is Cancel Battle End node that can prevent the battle end immediately. Problem solved.
    Post edited by bitmore on