There's an issue when loading from a save game in a running game that leads to double/multiple spawning of dropped items. It sometimes spawns 10 times the amount that should be there.

We definitely need this update for our indie game, we plan on updating our Ork Policy to the 1 year sub. We appreciate your hard work @gamingislove . My other question regarding Ork Support /Bug fixes, I understand your support shouldn't be free forever, and you need that time to do other things, but If we get the new Ork Policy for 100$, can we get the same support for reporting Ork bugs or is that to only Patreon supporters? Thanks for your time :)
  • Hm, yeah, there's definitely something going on with items dropped from the inventory. Will fix this in the upcoming update.

Support is still free - everyone gets support, regardles of using the free test version or getting updates via asset store or patreon. The only thing that changed is that updates (and that includes bugfixes) are no longer free forever, but limited to one year after purchase.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok thanks GiL, I'm going to definitely continue to use ORK , your framework is absolutely amazing!
  • You're welcome :)
    Should be fixed in today's ORK 2.20.0 release!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!