Is it possible to revive the dead enemy whether user is a player or an enemy?
  • Only if the enemy's game object isn't destroyed on death - enable Keep Prefab in the combatant's settings (in Battle Settings > Death Settings).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I follow your instructions and tutorials,
    but I still can't make it(revive item or ability,already set it "all") available to the dead enemy.
  • Hm, I'll check it out - I never really tested reviving enemies (as they usually are removed from battle).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Will be 'fixed' in the next update through a new setting that'll be available when using Keep Prefab to not remove the combatant from battle on death. That allows it to be revived like a player combatant and take part in battle again.