ORK Framework 2.25.0 is here: release notes

The main feature of this update is the new Grid Layouts feature - learn more about it in this how-to.
There's also a new battle end/loot dialogue type available :)
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome!
    Battle AI: Attack, Ability, Class Ability, Item, Defend, Escape, Change Member, Shortcut Slot
    ‘Can Use Check Only’ setting available. Optionally only check if the action is useable instead of using the action.
    Thank you!
  • Thanks for the ‘Show Empty Menu’ setting :)
  • edited June 2019
    EDIT: Strange, I just deleted/reattached nodes in Battle AI and this got fixed as far as I can tell. I didn't change any logic in AI, just re-moved node connections and added them back in.

Hmm. I'm getting this error when the battle starts.
    ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: collection
    System.Collections.Generic.List`1[ORKFramework.Combatant].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:435)
    System.Collections.Generic.List`1[ORKFramework.Combatant]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:58)
    ORKFramework.TargetSettings.GetRangeAutoTargets (ORKFramework.TargetRangeAction action, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 preferredTargets, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 targets)
    ORKFramework.TargetSettings.SetAutoTargets (ORKFramework.TargetRangeAction action, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 preferredTargets, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 allies, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 enemies)
    ORKFramework.AbilityAction.AutoTarget (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 preferredTargets, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 allies, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 enemies)
    ORKFramework.AbilityAction.SetRandomTarget ()
    ORKFramework.BaseAction.PerformCheckTargets ()
    ORKFramework.BaseAction.PerformAction ()
    ORKFramework.BaseBattle.PerformAction (ORKFramework.BaseAction action)
    ORKFramework.TurnBasedBattle.PerformNextAction3 ()
    ORKFramework.BaseBattle+<PerformNextAction2>d__74.MoveNext ()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)

Unity 2017.4.24
    I do have some custom edits in source code, but nothing that changes actions or targets. I mostly just open up access to data that is protected or private by default and add some custom delegate events.

Happens on Enemy Turn
    Post edited by hellwalker on
  • edited June 2019
    @hellwalker
    Yeah, that has already been reported here. It's caused by a fix for another issue :D
    Will be fixed in a small bugfix release next week.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Those changes are great!

I found a bug. If you use enemy hud with No Display option enabled, which is showed using Grid Battle Setting, the cursor over doesn't work.

I also noticed that when you are doing a cursor over and there is other enemy where the cursor is, the enemy whose HUD is displayed changes to the new enemy. Is there a way to make a HUD cursor over stop selecting new enemy HUD user?
  • @JMR
    HUDs used as templates only use the HUD Elements and ignore the other settings of the HUD.
    Is the other cursor over thing when the cursor is over the HUD with the other combatant below the HUD? Also, is that for an actual HUD or for it used as a template somewhere?
  • gamingislove said: Is the other cursor over thing when the cursor is over the HUD with the other combatant below the HUD?
    Yes. It is for actual HUD

I have cursor over Enemy (not captured by screen capture software)

Then I move it to the left still having cursor on HUD. But the HUD changes to the left enemy HUD.

• Alright, will check it out :)