Why my tooltip is flashing when is near the border of the screen?
https://imgur.com/NHLVoes
  • Try disabling Cursor Over in the GUI box used by your Tooltip HUD.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Try it but it doesn't work. Still flashing!
    But I also want my tooltip to follow dynamically.
    So do you have any other option? without having to disable Cursor Over?
  • Hm, ok, that's strange - it's working fine on my end, both with Cursor Over enabled and disabled.
    My best guess is that something else there is blocking the cursor there, maybe another HUD that's displayed in that corner?

Based on your video, I'd say your tooltip is already following the cursor, but you also have Limit to Screen enabled in the used GUI box. This setting will make sure the GUI box is kept in screen space, so a tooltip at the edge of the screen will not go over the edge :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2019
    Oh! So is caused by the limit to screen.
    Yep disable Limit to Screen is not flashing anymore
    But If I disable that option then my tooltip will lose some text!
    And anyone makes a tooltip doesn't want that to happen.

And here is the best part is also flashing if I set the Anchor to Middle Center
    And now is flashing anywhere on the screen.
    https://imgur.com/ke4yatf
    Can you make it doesn't flash anymore?

Edit: I think I know why is flashing. My best guess is flashing whenever the mouse cursor is on the tooltip HUD.
    Why is that? Because of how UI work or because of... I don't know what is the problem behind this?
    Post edited by Night on
  • Ah - I just noticed that you're using Makinom, not ORK Framework!

Sorry, yep - I can confirm that's a bug in Makinom, will be fixed in the next update :)
  • What??? What the heck???
    What happens to you? Are you okay?
    Because this is Makinom Support and you suppose me using ORK!
    Hmm! Coding ORK 3 too much or something?
  • Yeah ... usually tooltip questions are for ORK, and I didn't look in which forum this was posted :)