1) Why they're both Rotation Offset?
2)You see my prefabs have X:-90. When I checked Rotation Offset and set X also -90 everything work at intended. But when I uncheck it and still left Set Scale checked.
The prefabs are spawned have 0 on rotation, does that suppose to be like that by default if I uncheck Rotation?
  • 1) Seems like the 2nd one has a wrong title - the one below Set Scale is actually the Scale that will be used.

2) Seting scale will set the scale, and since the 2nd one is actually the scale you're setting it to a scale of 0 with that setup. Not using a rotation will spawn the prefab with whatever values the prefab was stored.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • So why my Spawned Prefabs Rotation is 0?
    I have it set to -90 from Prefabs
    And I set Scale it to 0 because I use the 'Change Scale' node to make it bigger over time.
  • Ah, yeah, not setting rotation will use 0 rotation.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!