I referred to "Example: OOTII Camera Controller" and imported "ORKCameraControlWrapper" to my project.
Then, the following error is displayed on the console.
What can I do to solve this?

2 error

Assets \ ORK Framework \ Scripts \ ORKCameraControlWrapper.cs (79,25): error CS1061: 'CameraController' does not contain a definition for 'Anchor' and no accessible extension method 'Anchor' accepting a first argument of type 'CameraController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets \ ORK Framework \ Scripts \ ORKCameraControlWrapper.cs (83,25): error CS1061: 'CameraController' does not contain a definition for 'Anchor' and no accessible extension method 'Anchor' accepting a first argument of type 'CameraController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I am using Unity2018.3.8f1.
  • I guess you have, but make sure OOTII camera controller and ORK are both imported in your project and there are no other scripting errors :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Before importing "ORKCameraControlWrapper", the OOTII demo and ORK project are operating normally.
    In other words, no error occurs until you import “ORKCameraControlWrapper”.
  • Hm, do you have any other camera controller asset imported in the project that could have a class called CameraController?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • This was my rudimentary mistake!
    "CameraController" was included in the demo file of other assets!

I'm sorry for spending your precious time.