Is there anyway through code to see if the scene changer is preparing to go to a new scene?
At the moment I have a new game event to start adding the player and run a couple scripts, but I need to have a way to run events before the new scene is called after clicking the new game button.

Is there also a way to add events to happen when hitting the load button, but before the next scene is started to be loaded?
  • There's a game state you can check:
    if(ORK.Control.ChangingScene)
    This will be true from start of fading out until the new scene is loaded, or when waiting for fade in, until the fade in has finished.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • There's a game state you can check:
    if(ORK.Control.ChangingScene)
    This will be true from start of fading out until the new scene is loaded, or when waiting for fade in, until the fade in has finished.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!