Is there a method to display a percentage sign in menu texts? I've even tried creating a string variable with its value set to, "%", but oddly enough the menu recognizes the % sign in the game variable's value and displays as it would normally. It also causes the UI for the entire screen to bug out and flash on and off.
  • Ugh, nevermind. #percent. I looked right at it and didn't notice.
  • Follow up question: How can I display percent as an integer, i.e. without a decimal
  • Where's that percent value coming from and where do you define the text?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • %p under status element descriptions
  • There's the Percent Format setting for that, below the text formatting of the element. For integer, change it to 0.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!