As most of you probably already know, Makinom 2 is currently in beta stage (you can check it out here and join the discussion here). Since ORK 3 will be based/require Makinom 2, this'll be relevant for everyone here :)

One of the last big features I've planned before the official Makinom 2 release is exporting (and importing) language data for translations. So, the question here is: What format(s) should be used?
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2020
    My choice is CSV or TSV.
    So anyone can edit it with a text editor. For me, it's the easiest for translations.
    But just don't know is the easiest for implementation or not :)
    You already have an import/export text file, maybe use that as a base?
    1 thing I really want in Makinom is Table Variable(2D array).
    I just don't know, Just feel like Makinom is incomplete without it.
    Maybe you don't need to make it because Makinom doesn't really need it and I'm just doing it wrong.
    Post edited by Night on
  • Alright, a first version of the language export/import functionality is available in Makinom 2 BETA 4.

You can learn more about it in this how-to.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!