I've already tested everything and it seems like both ORK and Makinom (1) are compatible with Unity 2020.1.
Compiling the source code with the new 2020.1 DLLs also didn't cause any issues, so I assume we should be safe here.

As for the Makinom 2 BETA - I've just released BETA 5 which adds support for Unity 2020.1 (or mainly the new TextMeshPro 3.0.0 version).

Let me know if you run into any issues in Unity 2020.1 that you didn't have before :)
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I don't believe it's an issue stemming from the ORK side of the equation but, yeah, Unity 2020 is totally #@&;$ed. It's like they took everything messed up about the year 2020 and decided to package it into their new release. If I have to sit through another 10 second window telling me to 'Hold On', I'm going to get in my time machine and travel right back to 2019 until things improve. In fact...
  • Ah, well - I was a bit annoyed with that at first as well, but after working in Unity 2020 since release I got used to it pretty quickly. Also, it don't feel that it's adding any extra wait times, just shows you that Unity is working on something instead of just freezing/waiting.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!