edited August 2020 in ORK Support
Any chance to have a Thirdperson camera that will free rotate around the player, and let him face the camera direction on Forward key? :)

I've also Ootii camera, but I don't know how to tell to the camera to set the player as target in run-time.
Ok, I could code it, but for some reason didn't looks a neat solution to me.
Post edited by MaximilianPs on
  • Check out this how-to on using custom player/camera controls, it also contains an example for using OOTII with ORK.

As far as ORK's built-in controls go, the Top Down Border camera is probably the most advanced.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok I'll check it, thanks :)
  • Still won't follow the spawned player... did I miss something?
  • Hard to say without knowing/seeing your setup. Do you get any errors/warnings in your Unity console when playing?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2020
    Check out the free multipurpose camera rig in the Unity Standard Assets.
    You just set the camera controls to None and place that camera prefab (with the settings set up however you want) in each scene.

Set your player character tagged as "Player" and it will automatically attach to them.
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • I use ootii camera controller in my game it took a while to get working as it has no target, tag the camera rig and also the camera as mainCamera and player tagged as player. Reset the position of the main camera that is the child of the camera rig. Put the ootii wrapper script anywhere. in the ork editor-base controls-Game controls set camera controls to none. Create custom control, Blocked by Camera, Placed On Camera,Behavior name-ORKCameraControlWrapper. tick boxes for: From root,on child objects and Add component.