I'd like to limit the amount of a currency the player can hold to 999 (ex. legend of zelda), but I'm struggling to find the setting to do this. Thanks in advance for the help! :D
  • I haven't tried this but you can set currency to be an inventory item. Which I'm guessing would limit it like any other inventory item.
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • @braytendo I recently went searching for this same thing. Didn't find any way to limit currency amount. I agree with Wrofir's suggestion as an alternative.
  • I don't think that's currently possible - I'll look into adding a feature for it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hooray! Thanks GIL!
  • edited September 2020
    Ah, that's funny, I came looking for the exact same topic.

Ideally the currency would have its own unique set limit that can be changed (so you can upgrade the capacity, etc).

An extra option that would be useful is for Item Collectors to NOT trigger if collecting currency that is maxed out already. (e.g your money counter is maxed out, now if you touch some coins w/ item collectors it's ignored unless you're below max again.)
    Post edited by Kirb on
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Will be in the next update - the optional quantity limit for currencies uses an advanced float value selection, i.e. you can e.g. use variables or formulas (which use the owner of the inventory).
    Can also optionally be limited to only be used for the player's inventory.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!