edited January 2021 in ORK Support
I want to use ork and actk (anti-cheat tool kit) together.

I need to change things like currentvalue in statusValue.cs to ObscuredInt.

But as a dll I should Put actk in the orkframework dll and rebuild it.

1. Is it possible to use the Ork source code zip as a normal cs file in Unity without making dll?

2. To combine ork and actk, I created a project with Visual Studio 2019, added a reference, and built it, but many errors occurred.

As stated in HOW-to, I tried all of them
but, solution build is not possible..

Framework\Gameplay\GUI\_Classes\Input\FloatValueInput.cs(31,11,31,17): error CS0246: Could not find type'Slider' or namespace name. Check for using directives or assembly references.
Post edited by KESHYAS on
  • edited January 2021
    2.It seems to be the unityengine.ui.dll problem. Different versions cause different errors.
    I succeeded in reducing the warning to two through the 2019.3.2f version ui.dll, but the build still does not work.
    ORK Framework\ORK Framework Gameplay\Framework\Data\Reflection\CallParameter.cs(107,22,107,29): warning CS0108:'CallParameter.GetType()' hides inherited'object.GetType()' member Long. Use the new keyword to hide it.
    It would be nice if there was a way to not do dll packing...

Error: Could not load signature of BattleGridCellComponentInspector:ShowSettings due to: Could not load file or assembly 'ORKFramework, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. assembly:ORKFramework, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type: member:(null) signature:

Unloading broken assembly Assets/ORK Framework/DLL/Editor/ORKFrameworkEditor.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime

I managed to build successfully, but I get the following error inside Unity.

I set the project name to OrkframeWork2. Is this because of this?

I just included and built the ACTK script folder in the project, but I can't pack it into a DLL. Also, even if the build was successful by changing the ui dll, a broken dll message appears and the project does not recognize it.
    Also, even though I set it to 2018, I was limited to the PARTICLEemitter error, so I manually deleted the line of code.
    Fixed particleEmitter error using 2018 configuration manager.

Um... I've tried it all day, but it doesn't work :(
    It is best to use without dll packing.
    I just want to make the actk script folder inside orkframework.dll , but it doesn't work.
    Post edited by KESHYAS on
  • Unity outsourced the Unity UI into a package, which makes compiling with Unity 2019 a bit trickier, but you can just compile ORK with Unity 2018 (or just use that Unity UI dll) and still use it in 2019/2020.

Since you want to recompile ORK, make sure that the DLL is still named the same (i.e. ORKFramework.DLL), or it'll not be recognized by the editor as being ORK.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you. Most of the problems have been solved.
    I changed the dll name and deleted the duplicate assemblyInfo.cs.

I have found this post.
    http://forum.orkframework.com/discussion/5943/using-source-code
    Isn't it the recommended way to use gameplaysourcecode.zip directly in Unity without dll?

thanks!
  • Only when starting a new project, otherwise you'd lose all ORK script references (e.g. ORK project/event assets, components, etc.) in your Unity project, basically breaking everything.

Generally, I'd recommend using the DLL, which makes updates easier. If you want to use source code in your Unity project, I'd recommend to stick to that version. Updates often remove, move or rename individual script files, which isn't really doable via unzipping the source code (or importing via unitypackage).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!