1. When I kill a monster, I want to display the gain gained in my custom ui.
(For example, gold quantity, weapon, armor name..)
Is there a way to get the gain gained through a script or from a game event? (To display the gain in Unity text)

2. I want to give a factor (multiplier) bonus to the gold that can be obtained from monsters (loot), experience and item drop probability.
However, in the bonus setting, it seems that setting cannot give a bonus except for experience.
Is there a way to give a multiplier bonus to the above?
  • 1) If you're using immediate loot/exp collection, you can just hook into the event handlers of the inventory and exp status events to get notified of changes and do your custom UI stuff when getting notified.
    Otherwise I don't think this is currently possible, I'll look into possible solutions for the next update.

2) Use formulas for that - e.g. the loot tables (Combatants > Loot) allow using formulas for quantity and chance.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thanks!
    1. I think it will be possible if i use the change game event of exp status.
    However, I can't think of what to do about the inventory stuff gains
    (currency gain, equipment, item gain).
    yes I am using immediately collect.
    When killing a monster (getting an item), how should I display the gain?
    I don't know how to (scripting). (When inventory changes ,Get added the items)

It would be great if it becomes possible in the next update.
  • 1) If you can't script, how do you want to make a custom UI?
    You could also just use ORK's notification UI for that, e.g. for the various inventory related things in Inventory > Inventory Settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!