I want to make a menu screen including tab options, and use click instead of hover to trigger sub content...please teach me~
  • For options in menu screens, you have the Options menu part available, i.e. click on Add Menu Part and Options in your menu screen.

In an overview menu like in the game tutorials, you can add a button to a Button List to call your options menu screen (i.e. the menu with the Options menu part).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Button List to calling content is a nice way.while the trigger type is hover,i'd like using click instead of it.what should i do?
  • Do you mean that the choice button is selected by moving the mouse cursor over the button?
    That's handled by the Mouse Over Selection setting in Menus > Menu Settings.

Otherwise, could you go into more details, as I don't know what you mean :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2021
    yes,i've done.ty!
    Post edited by Kuidream on