Hi. I have a problem with weapons in Shortcut. I'm dragging one weapon (Axe) to Slot number 1 and next weapon (Sword) to Slot number 2. Both weapons have the same equipment parts - right hand. So, when I'm changing these weapons using keys "1" and "2", it's fine.

But... I have two slots with these two weapons. When i click "1", Axe is equipped on Right Hand and Axe dissapear from Shortcut Slot. When I click "2", Sword appears in my Equipment Viewer, Axe appears in Shortcut Slot, but Sword slot dissapear. It looks like Shortcut System thinks that I'm using weapons just like potions or items. Weapons should stay in the slot where player assigned them.

Another thing - situation from above Can be ok, but, when Axe is equipped, and i'm going to click "1" twice, weapon dissapear from slot and not coming back. Axe is still on Equipment Viewer, even when I'm "Uneqipping" it on Equipment Menu Screen.

So what Can I do with it?

Please for help!
Thanks!
  • That's how the system works currently - the shortcut slot references the item/equipment from the inventory, since you equipped it, it's no longer in the inventory.

The next update adds an option to keep showing the unavailable shortcuts (when using Keep Unavailable in Menus > Shortcut Settings).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi! This update is awesome. Now my weapons stay in shortcut. But there is another problem - when I'm using, for example, potion on skillbar and I don't have these potions in my inventory anymore, "Potion" stay in Shortcut, just like weapon. So "Keep Unavaible" works now on everything that is in the Shortcuts? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong or don't know about something ;)
  • Well, yeah - this'll keep all unavailable shortcuts visible, but the potions would e.g. have a quantity of 0 (if you display that) and also be displayed as inactive.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!