I want to display the details of a certain skill (such as basic damage, critical strike rate, additional debuff, etc.) on the menu screen. What should I do?
  • You can add generated bonus information to the ability's description via the %bonus text code, which displays stuff based on the Bonus Display settings in Menus > Text Display Settings.

For everything else, you'll have to add it to the description via regular text.

To display it, either use a Description menu part or a Tooltip HUD.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • another quesetion:on the Bonus Display settings in Menus > Text Display Settings >status value bonus display,if i can use shortname instead of name?
  • Seems like that's missing - will add it in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!