Hey there!

I apologize if this has been asked before but I've been searching around for quite a while and can't seem to find anything on the issue I'm having.

In 'Battle End' settings, I'm using the 'Layout Screen' Loot Dialogue Type, which is working great for the characters on my team however, I'm attempting to show the loot gains from the battle and having issues with the "Show Loot Notification" option.

When testing, my loot 'tooltip' popups are indeed appearing, but they're appearing completely empty, and I can't seem to figure out why. The GUIBox that I have assigned appears valid, and the Tooltip HUD that I created has pretty much every option enabled (for testing purposes):
Item
Weapon
Armor
Equipment Part
Money
Crafting Recipe

I'm starting to think I'm not supposed to be using this at all for what I want but I really have no idea.

Thanks!
  • Did you also add HUD elements to the Tooltip HUD you're using?
    Sounds like you either didn't add any info to the HUD to display the content, or it's placed in a way that's not visible in the GUI box.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • You're right! Sorry about that. Thanks for the help!! Still learning the general setup of how your systems work but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Thanks again