edited July 2014 in ORK Support
I updated unity now I get an error when I try to save changes in the ork editor.
DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory '\CABINETPC\Users\Public\Documents\Unity Projects\Soul shards\Assets' not found.
the folder is in this spot. any sugestions?
thanks.
  • No idea - haven't yet updated (still on 4.5.0), will try it out and see if it's also happening on my end.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I found that unchecking update events will let me save updated ork info
  • Updated to the latest version - not happening here ... are you working on OSX or Windows?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I am working with win 8 I have since uninstalled unity and re installed the older version.
    I still had the same problem but I created a new scene and every thing seems to be working ok right now. So I don't know if the problem was in my scene ( I hope not since I am 6 months into this ) but most things are now prefabs so a minor rebuild is not that bad.
    or if is a problem with unity.
    I will keep an eye on this to see if I recreate the problem so that I can give more details.
    thanks for an exceptional tool.
  • edited July 2014
    Updated to OSX latest Unity version and I don't have a problem so far. : )

Everything saves correctly, even if I make a change to an Event.

On Windows I don't use the Public folder to save things.

I use my User folder and then My Documents for that User folder. Don't know if that matters. But am not using Windows 8--Windows 7--haven't updated my Windows Unity projects yet. Have to make sure everything works on Mac first. So far, so good.

All the resources I use in my project are in my project's folder and in Assets there, not anywhere else--not in any folder outside my project folder.

Post edited by Catacomber on
  • NOTE: I am having some problems since updating. Will make a new thread. I'm using Mac OSX.