I’ve created a summon ability. However, I’d like the Battle AI to use the ability only when there are empty enemy battle spots. What’s a good way to achieve this?
  • Check the group size would usually be the best way. The Check Status node has various group conditions available.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Check Status > Ally, Check Found Group Size is less than 4,

success- summmon
    fail - other move

This is how im trying it but it currently still doesnt seem to be stopping the summons at 4
  • edited April 2021
    Well ... that depends on how your enemies are grouped, e.g. if they're all individual combatants, each in their own groups (e.g. not using a combatant group in the battle setup) or the individually summoned combatants are not joined to the summoner's group.

E.g. 3 individual combatants each have a group size of 1, while a combatant group of 3 combatants will have size 3.

In that case, you could use a Store Combatant Count node to store the count of combatants (e.g. In Battle yes, Is Enemy no would get all allied combatants in battle) into a float variable and do a variable check.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!