ORK 2.32.0 seems to breaks ui button visuals on some gui boxes. Hover, disabled, etc don't work anymore. I even tried resetting to a previous git commit to make sure i didn't do any other things but once the version is updated without changes, it doesn't work anymore.

see here:
https://imgur.com/a/cfcSXrQ

It seems when there are multiple GUI boxes on screen that triggers this behavior. For example once an element is selected like "Equipment" and the combatant selector appears, the combat selector has the correct colors.

Is there something that changed in the recent update that i should change?

For now i have reset back to 2.31.0 (long live git) and all works again, but id obviously prefer to upgrade since it has some fixes for bugs i contacted u about earlier.
  • Which UI system are you using?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Did a quick test in both and can't confirm that - working as usual.
    I assume you're using the new UI, could you post the details on your button prefab's setup? Mainly the Button component, transitions, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Using the new UI.

Odd that its working as usual for you then, since it was the only change after a git reset.

here is the button

https://imgur.com/a/aMpe5Vc

just using the generic button at the moment as shown in screenshot.
  • Ah, yeah, seems to be a fix for color tint buttons that's now causing an issue with sprite swap buttons - will be fixed in a small bugfix update soon :)
  • And here's the fix - ORK 2.32.1.
    Should already be available in the Asset Store (and on Patreon).
  • Great! Fixed it, thanks!

Was insanely quick ;)