edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Hey Everyone. Duncan here from Digitally Reincarnated Technologies. Been Speaking with the Asset Creator, and I am opening an Unofficial Discord Server. He will not be there (unless he gets bored and stops in). But we as the users can also help each other, chat, etc.

I am also open to Server Suggestions, etc. So Feel Free to Reach out.

Best Regards,
Duncan
https://discord.gg/t6sdeaR
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • I like to help out and am interested in following other creators works, so I'll be on there and I'll help however I can! :)
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • edited November 2019
    Pinned it.
    As said - this is an unofficial discord channel, so there's no official support found in there. I might drop in from time to time, though :)

If you need support, please use the forum to prevent people having to answer the same questions again and again.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The invite link seems dead.

I wanted to drop by as although Discord is not the best to archive answer, with the search feature it's possible to at least find similar past conversations (the search feature doesn't work well on the forum, it tends to show the same results and doesn't highlight key words in the posts found).
  • Is the unofficial Discord still up? The link is dead and I'd love to be able to chat about the framework with people.
    Currently making: Real-Time Diablo-like ARPG
  • I guess not, if the link is dead :)
    Unpinning it in that case.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • If there's not one, I'd be ok with opening one. Ork is powerful but the learning curve is just steep enough I'd love to be able to discuss it with people.

Also see what projects are going on and what people are doing with Ork.
  • Awesome, joined.
  • You can resticky this thread btw @gamingislove. The updated link works.
  • All links are expired.
  • For future use (if Namey's expires) this one is set to never expire and for unlimited users:

https://discord.gg/Bafvu9wtvs