Hi everyone,

When im moving sometime the rotation turn 180 around because both fingers is touching the screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thsnk you
  • Is the player or the camera rotating 180 degrees? Which player/camera controls are you using?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2021
    The player move in the camera direction and after it rotate the camera the players move toward that direction so sometime im moving up and it turn me around.

My player control is button and my camera control is mouse

It only happen sometime is the strange part. Most of the time i move and rotate fine but sometime it just flip the camera and movement 180.
    Post edited by Coolstory on
  • Well, ORK's player/camera controls are only there to get you started - if you need anything better you need to use custom controls.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, I might look into cinemachine.