I think the last update is causing a bug. I have a HUD that displays the battle group at all times. I'm also using a Group menu to change the members of the battle group.

It used to be that changing the battle group would immediately update the HUD of the battle group members. It doesn't do that anymore though. The HUD does update after a battle, which I have happen in a separate scene. So that might be caused by the scene reloading.

I tried re-opening the HUD after closing the menu screen, by blocking and unblocking it, as well as changing a variable with a condition on the HUD. Didn't work. Additionally it doesn't play the open GUI box move animation when I do that, it just appears? It does play the close move animation though...

Any ideas?
  • Hm, working fine here - make sure the HUD has Only Battle Group enabled (in the displayed groups).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That is enabled. Very weird.

Could I force the HUD to update through script? If yes, how would I do that?
  • Hm, did some further investigations - seems like you're right, but this only happens if the group members are not spawned in the field.

I'll investigate and fix it in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ahh! Sneaky little bugger! Good that you found the problem though! Thanks for the fix in advance!