edited August 2021 in ORK Support
Hi! I have a problem with changing animation while opening chest. My character for a second is coming back to "Idle" animation after "Legacy Animation" step ends and it looks very veird. I want my character to start "Knee" animation at "Open" Item Box, then from "Knee" player is doing "Idle Knee". What's wrong and what Can I do to make it work? Am I doing everything OK in event? This is Open/Close event for Item Box. Please for help :)

Video is here -

problem1
problem2
problem3
problem4
Post edited by MarcioHan on
  • Maybe it's more of an issue with the animation itself - what's the wrap mode of the animation? I think if the kneeing animation should stay, you should use clamp wrap mode.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok, problem solved. I set Clamp Forever at every animation with kneeing. In Event I set on all Legacy Animations "Blend" option. Now it works perfect. Thank you for help :)