edited September 2021 in ORK Support
There is something fundamentally wrong going on with ORK. I can't see half of my Items in the Inventory as their quantity grows and it's not GUI problem. I'm using simple Inventory menu that displays certain Item Type item in form of Icon. Type display: Merged, just in case.

The problem lies in a sporadic chance where the item added to the inventory is counted twice, below is my troubleshoot.

Created simple event with 'Add to Inventory' on a hotkey, so I ended up pressing it over and over just to find out, that sporadically the Icon of the added item isn't there. I have also a simple 'Has In Inventory' count of that specific item ID, so it counts like it's there, but I can't see it in 2 separate menu's.

So I've added an Item notification in Inventory-Inventory Menu - Notification Settings - Item Added. It procs after every key press, but Icon is not present in most cases.
When I get the Notification without Icon in Menu, I can remove on click the last item and it deducts 'Has in Inventory' count by 2.
So out 30 of the same items, I can see only about half of their icons...So I continued to go up to about 200 items, seems like the Icon show stopped somewhere around that 30...no way man!

ORK: 2.30.2 Unity 2017

EDIT: Turned out I've had 'Add Items Type' on 'Auto Stack' that kinda stacked my Items even though had no Stack enabled for it. Switching it to just 'Add' seems to have fixed the issue as I just want to use single items for everything.
Post edited by Machal on
  • Well yeah ... auto stack will auto stack stuff :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2021
    Funny thing it did and didn't. Based on ORK's mood or something :)

If you have Auto Stack selected, but no stacking for specific item enabled, it will randomly stack :)

As explained above, first 4 things shown, then 5th icon didn't, then 6th did, then 10th shown and so on.
    Post edited by Machal on
  • Might depend on the idividual setup, the general stacking options (inventory settings) and if the item itself overrides that (and stack size).

Anyway - all solved?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes, all solved and works, thanks.
  • So I'm running into this issue as well. I have healing potions with their inventory space set to 1 and per stack checked. Maximum 10 stack limit.

Inventory settings: add items type = add.

When I buy a single potion the space goes up by 2 instead of 1 but the items acount stays at the appropriate number.
  • edited October 2021
    I'll test it with such a setup.

Edit: Tested that setup and works fine here. Buying 1 increases the occupied space by 1 each time, since each purchase starts a new stack.
    Not getting an increase by 2.
    Post edited by gamingislove on