Hello! In a turn-based grid battle... I have an ability that fires off two other abilities through Use Battle Action to launch the other abilities as Sub Actions. I'd really like the player to be able to choose separate targets for the two Sub Actions though, at the point that they are used. I don't see any way to do that... Is it possible?
  • It's somewhat possible, though not through the regular target selection.

You can use selected data for this - use a Select Combatant node to store the possible targets into selected data and a Selected Data Choice node to open a choice dialogue for the player to select a target (stored in another selected data). The Use Battle Action node can use the combatant that was stored as a target.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay, cool, that's perfect! The Selected Data Choice node was the key I was missing... Thx as usual for the quick support... :)