edited November 2021 in Showcase
Well having final assets made of Muiratale I came up with a contained 3D adventure to start on next year. Really excited about this one and something to look forward to!

Explore a cathedral overrun by demonic beings as the known world is plunged into an endless fog. A gothic inspired ARPG.

Post edited by Wrofir on
Miuratale : coming 2024
Miuratale
  • Looks already pretty neat - looking forward to seeing more :)
    Are you planning to switch to ORK 3 for this one?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2021
    Yepper! Can't wait to be able to copy paste nodes tbh. Node grouping looks very useful too!
    Only downside is the learning curve of Makinom stuff.
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • There isn't really that much difference - just using an Interaction Machine instead of an Event Interaction and similar things. ORK's features and workflow are still the same in ORK 3 :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!