Hey hey! In my turn-based battles, I have a Status Effect Type this is "Resistable", and a Status Effect that is "Resistance". At the start of each turn, I want a combatant with "Resistance" to remove each "Resistable" status effecto on them according to a comparison between a status value and a formula. I've found it straightforward enough for a single specified Status Effect, or for a single (random, first, last) Status Effect of that "Resistable" type, or for all of the type in one go.

But none of that is quite what I'm looking for - where each Status Effect is individually removed based on its own separate formula result.

So at the moment I'm handling that in a brute force way - I'm just running through all the Status Effects of that type individually in the turn start Game Event of the "Resistance" Status Effect, and removing them individualloy, one by one as required.

It's getting kinda unwieldy though! I wonder if maybe there's a trick in there that I haven't discovered yet? Is there some way to loop through all the Status Effects of a given type inside a Game Event, and update each one in turn, without having to hand-list all of the effects of that type?

Hope I've expressed all that clearly! Thx... :)
  • No, that's not possible - I'm afraid going manually through them is the only way to do it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Kk, thx for info
  • In case you're switching to ORK 3 in the future, the end chance of status effects (when ending after turns) can use formulas as well, so you could set that up to end after 1 turn and use the formula for a chance check.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh yeah, that'd be perfect!