Hello,
Quick question: is it possible to change stats on weapons, armour and items etc via events? For example if I create a basic sword can I set the atk value it adds via an event rather than setting it up in the editor?

Cheers

• Yes, that's possible using the selected data feature of ORK. E.g. check out this gameplay tutorial for a weapon upgrade NPC using this.

In short:
    - use a Select Equipment (for equipped) or Select Item (from inventory) to store a weapon/armor into selected data
    - use a Change Equip Status Value node to change stats on the equipment stored in selected data
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Great, will that stay persistent in a save file?
  • Yes, they're saved with save games.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!