Hello GiL,
What would be your recommendation now I started with the Style Change Battle System for the tutorials, if I make a custom class inherinting from BaseBattle can I still register the ticks withing ORK logic or it would be better to inherit from RealTimeBattle?
In the past you suggested me to actually use the RealTime battle but I see limitations since I want to reuse the time cost setup for the abilities.
Other question, besides adopting the Plugin architecture is there another way to make this custom battle system visible in the ORK Framwork Editor?

• In ORK 2 it'd probably be best to adjust the battle system you want to base off instead of adding a cutom implementation. While you can use plugins to bring the settings into the editor, it'd still not be hooked up into the battle system.

ORK 3 will make this a lot easier, you can just add your custom classes and have them available as battle system types.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2022
    Hello @gamingislove, it looks like Action Abilities always triggers a target selection when the enemy group has more than one enemy, and then waits for target confirmation, is there a way to override this behavior without changing the source code? When the Battle start I would like to auto select one enemy and stick with that enemy until I chose switch target using directional input. Abilities should be executed against the selected target right away. This will be a show stopper for me, since the battle flow is delayed waiting for the target confirmation :(
    Post edited by RustedGames on
  • Yes, there is - check out the Group/Individual Targets in Battles > Target Settings (or Battle System > Target Settings in ORK 2).

You can automatically use actions on a selected group/individual target by enabling the Use Group Target or Use Individual Target options in however you select your actions, e.g. battle menus or control maps.

If they're enabled and a target is selected, the actions will automatically be used on them instead of bringing up the target selection.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2022
    Thanks a lot @gamingislove I went and revisited the Control Maps settings and that did the trick ;)
    Post edited by RustedGames on