• Beside some general changes in ORK 3 (e.g. being able to add multiple animation setups to combatants), the overall animation handling is the same, so it's still correct :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Do you still need to add all animations to a single animator for a combatant @gamingislove ?
    Currently making: Real-Time Diablo-like ARPG
  • Yes, if you want to access them, you need them to be on one Animator component.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • If I remember correct you can use Animator override controllers and switch between them using a schematic.
  • Great and usable tutorial. Thank you so much @Keldryn .
    I hope this can be continued one day.
  • Does this only apply to active-time battles?
  • Animations are generally independent from the used battle system.