Hey there, I'm a long-time Ork fan!

One issue I ran into with ORK 2 was creating projects with my team because it didn't really play nice with Unity Collab.

My question is: does ORK 3 play nice with Unity's new collab system? I'd love to work on the project with my team. Otherwise, would there be other collab tools to use that ORK 3 would be compatible with?

Thanks!
  • Haven't really tested it with Unity's system, but generally - things like combatants, items or abilities are now each individual assets, so that should work out fine.

However, non-individual data (e.g. game settings or general settings of something) are still part of the project asset, which shouldn't really be merged due to the data structure, so a little bit of communication in team is needed for that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for answering! Sorry, haha, I'm terrible at using forums
  • In the meantime, the non-individual data (e.g. game settings) have also been put into separate assets - making this a bit easier.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ooo, okay cool, I'll check this out. Thanks GiL!