I've been busy with this for quite some time now and still can't really figure it out. I'm making a crafting UI in the same way as in the ORK Tutorials. Now when I open the crafting and select some sub choices, everytime I do that it'll create a new GUI box over it and overlapse the other box with a grey layer. I am trying to remove that grey layer so that it looks a lot more like a decend crafting UI. Any tips or tricks in how to do such thing with the crafting UI?

Thanks in advance
  • Sounds like you're talking about the Inactive Color, which tints the unfocused boxes.

If you're on ORK 3, the default setting for all UI boxes is in UI > UI Boxes > General Settings in the Default Inactive Colors settings. Each UI box can override this.

If you're on ORK 2, the default setting for all GUI boxes is in Menus > Menu Settings in the Default GUI Box Settings > Default Inactive Colors. Each GUI box can override this.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright, thanks alot.

I have another question right now. I am trying to make the selected choice in the crafting UI highlighted so that u can see on which choice u are standing when u are using arrow keys to navigate through the menu. How can I add such thing, because I cant find it
  • That depends on the used GUI system in ORK 2.
    For legacy GUI, that's handled by the Selected Choice GUI skin - e.g. see this part of the game tutorials.
    For the new UI (Unity UI), that's handled by the button prefab you're using - e.g. highlight colors or sprites, based on how your button is set up.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!