Hello, I am new here.

I just bought ORK and everything looks perfect, but I would like to know how customizable the combat system is.

Is it possible to recreate the system of Bravely Default, FFXII or Octopath Traveler for example.

I'm not saying that's what I would want to do, but I know how much it is possible to push the combat system?

Personally I'm more looking to recreate a system similar to Mistover ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioIaNgthpg4 ) with support for placement and movement during combat.

Thank you in advance for your answers.
  • I'd say all of that should be possible to do - the 4 battle systems are pretty flexible and have many settings to manage the details. Also, most of your battle is animated (and can be extended) using the node-based schematics, where you can pretty much do whatever you want.

If you really need a special setup, you can create your own battle systems, e.g. simply copying the code from one of the built-in systems (source code included) and adjust it to your needs. You don't have to rebuild source, just having your custom variant's script in your Unity project is enough to have it available.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi

Thank you for tanking the time to reply. Thank you for clarifying this point