ORK 3's next tutorial series is here: 2D Grid Battle RPG

Build a 2D top down RPG using the Phase battle system and battle grids!
The series is still ongoing and currently goes up to building the system, creating a grid and doing first battles on it. Next will come animating battle actions (beside grid movement, that already works)!

Use the just released ORK 3.1.0 when following these tutorials!
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • 3 new tutorials have been added, handling animating battle actions using schematics.
    Starting with 12 Deat & Use Schematics.

Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome! Thanks for making 2D tutorials!
  • And the series is done with the final tutorial.

It's only a short series focusing on some specific mechanics - let me know if you want some other things covered for this setup.
  • Awesome, slowly working my way through it! Thanks again :)