• SK1SK1
    edited February 2022

This will work in Unity, but not in Android.
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • I'll do some tests, but this might be a Unity issue.

Generally, interactions can be made if something is entering the Interaction Controller's trigger, i.e. it needs to be detected by physics. I suspect that either the agent's isn't moving the whole game object or physics isn't working correctly and the interaction entering the trigger isn't detected.

If it's working in the editor but not on Android, there is a high chance this is on Unity's side.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ManagedCodeStripping.html

If something works in editor and does not work in build, often stripping is a culprit.
  • @SK1
    Tested and works fine for me - as @TextusGames said, code stripping is probably the issue.
    Make sure to not strip engine code and set managed code stripping to low or disabled.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I think there is a problem with the HUD display at object in Makinom, at first I see the HUD is shown at the object seem to be fine until I turn around in the first person and I also see the same HUD again.
    I'm sure is the same object when I look at the Hierarchy and in the Scene view when I select it.

Step to make the problem:
    1. Create a Hud prefab from Makinom>HUD>Bar>Value Bar Content.
    2. Create a Hud setting from Makinom Editor>UI>HUDs
    - Check "Display at Object"
    - Add the prefabs in the "Unity UI" setting
    3. Add the "Add Hud (to Game Object)" component to an object.
    - In the HUD dropdown list choose the HUD from step 2.
    4. A simple camera controller to see the problem better ^^

• @Night
    Ah, yeah, doesn't check for it being behind the camera - will be fixed in the next update :)
  • I think there something wrong with the call HUD node, it used to be work normally before.

I call the Hud like this
    Image from Gyazo
    or this and it doesn't recognize the player as the HUD user.
    Image from Gyazo
    So the Player health bar is empty
    Image from Gyazo
    So I change it to this
    Image from Gyazo
    And this
    Image from Gyazo
    Then it work :| so I'm confuse
    Image from Gyazo

Does I miss something for the Call HUD node change user setting to work?
  • edited March 2022
    Might be a bug, I'll check it out.

Edit: Yep, will be fixed in the next update :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Another bug for you :)
    The "Loop" node and other nodes like "Change Variable" stopped working literally after I add 1 variable in the "Machine start variable" setting in the schematic.
    And the odd thing is that when I use the "Unity console" node to log a word is still shown in the console log :|
    It's weird when I see some node stop working just because I add 1 variable in "Machine start variable" I mean I don't even use that local variable and it still affects the loop node and other variable nodes somehow.

At first, I thought my project was bugged because I enter play mode with "Reload Domain" and "Reload Scene" disabled.
    But after I create a new project I can confirm that is not.

Something seems wrong.
  • @Night
    Did a quick test and works fine here - can you give me more details on your schematic and the start variable setup?
  • edited March 2022
    That strange!
    Here is a schematic with the "Loop" and 'Float move forward" nodes.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gtYyYINt_5MpDV4m7Keu3_0Mju-euCMZ/view?usp=sharing
    The node doesn't work when there is a variable in the 'Machine start variable"
    Image from Gyazo
    But when I remove this variable
    Image from Gyazo
    It show this error
    Image from Gyazo
    Then it working normal, it weird when it show error but working ^^
    Even though that variable has nothing to do with the node :)
    Image from Gyazo
    Here is a tick machine
    Image from Gyazo

I had to do it many times to make sure not my mistake, deleting the variable and adding it back multiple times and getting errors every time but I didn't notice it until now ^^
    It's weird when it behaves differently just because I delete and add a Local variable in the schematic so I think something wrong.
    Post edited by Night on
  • Yeah ... that's a completely different setup.
    The Local variables are only available while the schematic is running - afterwards they can be gone.
    Using local start variables in this case will cause a new local variable handler being created due to using 'external' variables. So, any previously changed local variables are gone here.

You need to use object variables instead for something like this.
    Also, the Loop is actually meant for looping within the schematic - while it's also working in a setup you have here, you'd usually loop back to the Loop node within the schematic and process stuff until the loops are up :)
  • edited March 2022
    Oh! So that is how to use the Loop node to its full potential.
    I thought the Loop node means to keep doing until is done and stop doing that thing anymore, but if loop it back then it can be done in 1 frame instead of multiple frames right? :3

And what is the error that keeps showing up when I delete a variable in "Machine start variable" and "Initial Local Variable" also?

Edit: I think I start to remember how to use the Local variable properly then I just used it wrong after a long time picking it up again ^^
    Post edited by Night on
  • Exactly, the Loop node is there to use stuff in one go for a defined number of times :)

The error is just some Unity editor GUI state missmatch and has no impact on the functionality. I'm not getting it, though. Which Unity version are you using?
  • I'm using 2021.2.11f1
    Glad to hear it has no impact on the functionality.