• Ah, yeah, 2021.2 has some editor UI issues like that. I'm waiting for the LTS version to see if this is an actual issue or just a tech stream thing :)
    As said, it's not impacting anything.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2022
    Good to know!
    I have a question:
    When using "Replace Variable Key" in the editor I notice it can't replace the variable string that I put in the "HUD Text Content" component of a prefab like this.
    Image from Gyazo
    So does this a limitation of Makinom or a bug?

Edit: And the node in the schematic that using that text box also :(
    Image from Gyazo
    Post edited by Night on
  • It's a limitation - it only replaces variable key fields.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Why is the Bool check box turns itself on like this?
    Image from Gyazo

Even though the real bool variable is not.
    The toggles UI is the default from the Makinom UI menu setup.
  • Yeah ... there's something going on, will investigate.