• joeee19 said: I have a request about search.
    I would like to have the ability to search the editor items from all tabs.
    +1
  • edited February 2022
    Addressables as an asset source (for ORK 3)
    Post edited by sherzh on
  • Hi, in ORK 3

Schematics
    When opening a Schematic, is it possible to have the 1st node (settings) appears always at Left top ?

Menu Shops
    Having a check box that allows to closes other Menu Shop when opening a new one could be useful.
    nhnhgfnyu
  • edited February 2022
    When exporting language content from schematics, also specify the name or index of the actor in the information line. Otherwise, it is not entirely clear who owns the replica. (ORK 3)
    Post edited by sherzh on

Please add this function so that after talking to an NPC, the NPC automatically rotates back to its original position.
  • edited March 2022
    Why don't you rotate it after the Dialog node?
    Post edited by Night on
  • Hello guys !

Is there any chance to have some kind of multiplayer support in ork?
    I also found templates, can it work with ORK?
  • Would it be possible to expand the Move AI Speed Settings to have range thresholds, or is that possibly already do-able through formulas maybe? For example:

1. Using MoveAI to follow leader, when they are relatively close to the leader they don't need to sprint or run to keep up, but once they're lagging behind we might want them to speed up (and depending on possibly terrain / obstacles) maybe they need to exceed a default Run speed for example.

2. Similarly, a stalking behavior for AI. You don't want the AI to be at a full sprint all the time, but you also don't want them to be too slow incase the target starts to get further and further away.

You know, the more I type this out, the more I think this might already be a thing using formulas, and I do see distance and check distance as formula Nodes. Assuming this is possible then, would the User be the MoveAI User and the Target be the actual AI target with regards to calculations?
  • I'd like to request Combatant Spawners that can spawn more than once. Ideally I'd like to be able to have it spawn at an interval. For example every 30 seconds the spawner activates and spawns more dudes. This would be great for anyone trying to make wave based games.
  • Hi, I'd like to ask for what I believe should be a simple thing.
    I know the ORK character controllers aren't supposed to be the be-all end-all for every need, but I found a bit odd that you can have the option to enable jumping, and the option to enable sprinting/running, but there's no option to maintain the sprinting/running speed when you jump.
    For all I know it's probably just as simple as adding an option to the sprint settings so that it either applies only on ground (current behavior) or always.
    Hopefully it'll actually be as simple as I made it sound, but if it's not, it's not that big of a deal.
  • Could the Mecanim Animator Parameters be expanded to take into account the overrides that apply dampening?

For example:

Delta time could just be hardcoded in, but then we could do an optional checkbox / float field to supply a dampening value when we want ORK to pass in the parameters, such as through Auto Move Speed / Direction:

• Native support for Unity New Input System
  • Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes I've seen it but...
    "Please note that you need to set the Active Input Handling to Both, since the Input Manager is still used in other parts of Makinom. " that's why I said Native support ;)
  • @RustedGames
    Yeah ... that'll not be coming :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!