I test the page in the Message dialog like this but I don't know how to change the page.
Image from Gyazo

For tab I have it setup like this
Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo

And this is a raw result
Image from Gyazo

But when I click on the button to change the tab it doesn't do anything.
So what needed set up before I get the tab to work?
And how do I change the page?
  • Tabs and pages are not the same thing - tabs e.g. are used if you display item types in an inventory menu as tab buttons.

You can usually progress to the next page via the accept key. The UI box controls also have separate input keys to show next/previous page.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • So how do I set up the tabs for it to work?
    Cause in Makinom there is no Inventory so I don't know how to set up it to change tabs.
    Both press on the UI tab button and use the input key in the UI Box tab setting is not doing anything. :(
  • Makinom 2 alone has no use of tabs - it's currently only used if ORK 3 menus display stuff as tabs.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!