• This morning i changed my levelling system thanks to new fix on event level up, i did some test on tutorial demo and it worked fine. I started working on my game, i changed npc, made new event, wrote new formulas... but the levelling thing didn't work at all. I crushed my head for one hour, updating and checking all variables, but nothing... While i was going back-and-forth from tutorial project i noticed that the inspector was showing level of combatant.. Then, i understood i didn't updated to 2.1.5 on my game project!
    I do need to sleep more... :D

However, everything is perfect! :)

One question only, do you plan any how-to on bestiary system? ^^
  • Yeah, will probably be the next game tutorial - sometime next week, I'm gone till Tuesday (with occasional support) :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh nice! I hope you are gone for holidays, you deserve it after so much hard work for us! :)

P.s: in a levelling event, the only way to consider each party character is to repeat check on different members? Or the system could know somehow which of 3 combatants is eligible to do it?
  • You can use the group members as actors, but you'll still have to do the checks on each of them :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks Nicholas !!