edited April 2022 in ORK Support
Hello @gamingislove who's responsible for adding the Navmesh Component to the Combatant GameObject, and how to avoid it?
I have created a combatant from scratch and I'm using custom player and camera controls, yet I see a Navmesh component added to the Player.
Post edited by RustedGames on
  • Most likely your combatant's movement component setup - either in the combatant itself or the general combatant settings for all combatants.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Not sure if this is a bug, but keeping the Movement Settings at General Combatant settings as they were, and then overriding it at combatant level, doesn't remove the NavMesh Agent, but adds the extra move component.

• Did a quick test and works fine for me.
    If the agent was added due to the movement component it'd be added after the Combatant Component. Are you sure the agent isn't already added to your prefab?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yep the Ellen prefab had the NavMesh component already attached