My equipment system is based off a status value rather than equip slots, IE a character can equip as many "badges" as the party has "badge points."

The ORK equipment system seems to require a defined number of slots, where I want to have potential infinite number of equips, as long as the character has a high enough status value.

Do you think I would be better off just creating an "item type" for the badges or is there a way to use the equipment slot system?
  • Hm, the equipment system isn't really designed for having an invinite number of equips like that.

You'd basically have to add as many equipment slots as you need to the system. The equips could use equip requiprements (having at least 1 badge point, or however many points they require) and reduce the badge points via their status value bonuses.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!