Add additional language in the settings. But when you press the language change button in the menu, nothing happens. Has anyone had such problems?
  • You mean in-game in the start menu?
    Make sure you've set up the language dialogue correctly.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I figured out how to fix it, but found another problem. Ukrainian language is not displayed under any circumstances (Cyrillic). The text is present in the scene editor, but is not displayed in the game scene.
  • edited April 2022
  • To check this, I added Cyrillic to the button with English letters, and the Cyrillic letters did not appear (their space is empty). There were no such problems before.
  • edited April 2022
    The problem was in the fonts Mesh Text Pro. Downloaded other fonts and the problem is solved)
    Post edited by 3kage on
  • Yeah, the font used by the tutorials most likely doesn't support many other language symbols.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!