Please make a mini-tutorial on creating a mobile control using a joystick or touch control for OrcFramework3. Thanks in advance.
  • It's on my list :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • gamingislove said: It's on my list :)
    Please move it up in the list)

• When to expect this tutorial?)
  • I'm currently finishing everything up for the next ORK 3 (+Makinom 2) release, which will happen either later this week or next week. New tutorials will come after the next release!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
  • Great, thank you very much =)
  • edited March 2023
    do you have perhaps a tutorial on how can I move the character on a mobile device. ideally I should touch a point on screen and the character will move on the map to that location. now this is done by using the wasd buttons

for this 2D tutorial

https://orkframework.com/guide/tutorials/2d-rpg-quickstart/start-2d-rpg-quickstart/

Post edited by dorusoftware on
  • There's the Mouse player control type for moving to a clicked/touched location (also works with touch input).