I am learning how to use ORK3 using "3D RPG Playground".

I implemented Cinemachine by following the tutorial "Example: Cinemachine Camera Controller".
When I start a new game from "Start Game.scene" and move to "world.scene", I am having problems with the camera's "target" and "look at" being empty.

Is it possible to assign a player "head" to these two from the ORK GUI?

Post edited by shinanoishiguro2 on
  • edited May 2022
    Hi shinanoishiguro2,

Your Virtual Camera settings can be changed at any time using any type of machine.
    For example, at the beginning of your scene, an auto machine launche and it will execute a schematic that will configure your VCAM according to your needs.

To configure the options you request in a Schematic, you will have to use a search Object node (to find your Vcam in the scene) and a change Field node, which will modify the fields on your Vcam component , according to your needs.

You will find below examples of configuration in order to be able to create your schematic.

vcam-TUT01

vcam-TUT02

Like this, you can therefore configure one or more VCams depending on the event, simply by invoking Machines depending on the situation.
    Post edited by MadMaxx on
  • Alternatively, if you always want to target the head, you can add that to the Cinemachine wrapper component when setting the target for the camera.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi!!

Mad Maxx's advice has solved my problem!
    Thanks for the great advice!

I'm very confused about the change from ORK2 to ORK3, but I'm sure ORK3 is clearly the great development system I was looking for.
  • Happy to help clearing your confusion - just let me know what you're confused about :)

Generally, most things work the same in ORK 3, but many of the settings have been rearranged and moved around.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Tyyyyyy!!!!! :D