HUD display conditions cannot be judged properly
  • When I use game state to display the HUD, using new game entry works fine, but if I load save, it doesn't show the HUD
  • Can you post the details of your display conditions?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I checked the game state and found that the game running was false after loading the game
  • Game Running : Inactive
    In Control : Active
  • It's wrong. It's set up like this
    Game Running : Active
    In Control : Active
  • I solved the problem Ina special way, using the Auto Machine component and using the diagram In the Start menu scene to make In Control Inactive, which achieved what I wanted, but please check the game state for incorrect.
  • Hm, yeah ... seems like the Game Running state isn't set when loading a game, even though the Makinom is set to running.
    I'll investigate and fix it in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thanks very much